Re: 7.4 Development

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: 7.4 Development
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> I imagine something like this:
>
> Yeah... I am running PostgreSQL 7.4 on Solaris 10 and I have...
>
> Right about here, every consultant on the planet says, "Solaris still
> exists?"

pruebas=# SELECT version();
                              version
  PostgreSQL 7.4.3 on sparc-sun-solaris2.7, compiled by GCC 2.95.2
(1 row)

As you see, we still have one. :-(

Ofcourse, it's not a problem about upgrading PG, but that we want to
migrate Solaris to Linux, and that isn't so trivial, as there's a third
party database engine there (not PG).

> And:
>
> "There was a PostgreSQL 7.4?"
>
> (Disclaimer: I have nothing against Solaris)

I do. ;-)

--
  21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18