Re: Check/unique constraint question

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: Check/unique constraint question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2006, at 17:25 , Jeff Frost wrote:
>
> I believe you're looking for what is called a partial index.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/indexes-partial.html
>
> create unique index foo_partial_idx on foo (id) where active;

Thanks Michael, that's exactly what I was looking for.  Guess I just couldn't
figure out how to search for it in the docs properly.

Also thanks to Nikolay and Volkan for the other responses which were along the
lines of what I thought was necessary.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: functions in WHERE clause
Сообщение: Re: functions in WHERE clause