Re: installation problem

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: installation problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It looks like you have SERVICEPASSWORD misspelled.

I haven't actually tried this method as I do mostly linux/solaris postgres
administration, so hopefully someone else who deals with the windows installer
will chime in.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/
Phone: 650-780-7908    FAX: 650-649-1954

Сообщение: Re: Backup - filesystem snapshots
Сообщение: Re: Backup - filesystem snapshots