Re: Upgrade Problem: 7.4.3 -> 8.1.2

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Upgrade Problem: 7.4.3 -> 8.1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> What does your apache error log say? I am guess that DBD::Pg can no longer
> find libpq and you need to recompile DBD::Pg.

Josh,

   No, that's not quite right.

   I re-installed DBD::Pg and was told that it's up to date. Then I stopped
and restarted httpd. Tailed the error.log and found:

[Thu Jan 19 17:22:05 2006] [warn] NameVirtualHost *:80 has no VirtualHosts
PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php/extensions/pgsql.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/pgsql.so: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

   Sure enough. There is no pgsql.so on the system. I have php-4.4.1-i486-2
installed here; just upgraded from the -1 build. A Google search suggests
that pgsql.so should be with either php or postgres; probably the former.

   Suggestions where I can get it? It's either in the Slackware package and
not being seen by the system, or something has seriously broken.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"