Problem in ExecEvalExpr function

От sandeep satpal
Тема Problem in ExecEvalExpr function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I have some doubts related to ExecEvalExpr functions which is used to
executing the expression.

Here we are finding the subexpression recursively.
But I am not able to find it out that where exactly the comparison taking
place.
For eg.
relation A
id   name   age
relation B
name age status

if query is
select id , name , age , status from A , B where A.name = B.name and A.age
= B.age.

Then parser find this "and" condition and divide this into two expression.
But I am not getting in which function exactly these comparison between
tupleslot taking place.

--
| Sandeep Satpal |