Issue is changing _bt_compare function and btcompare.c file

От sandeep satpal
Тема Issue is changing _bt_compare function and btcompare.c file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello all,

In _bt_compare function , instead of calling FunctionCall2 , I want to
call FunctionCall3 with three parameter and in
btcompare.c  "btname_pattern_cmp"  function will take three parameter and
i want to  change this function according to third parameter.

But the biggest issue is initdb is also using this index for creating and
initializing its own index structure ( may be meta index sorts of )

So how I solve this issue...please guide me...
thanx
sandeep

--
| Sandeep Satpal |