Re: initdb profiles

От aly.dharshi@telus.net
Тема Re: initdb profiles
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello All,
    Please allow me to put a disclaimer, I am no serious PG hacker,
but would it be possible to allow for a simple config script to be run
(which would work even via /etc/init.d) which could be used to generate a
config file for initdb, which initdb could read and do its thing ?
    This script could say do you wish to do a manual adjustment or
accept the default values, and then initdb could feed off that file. Does
this create too much work or is it disadvantageous.
    Cheers,
    Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi