execute sql script w/o stopping after error?

От Carl R. Brune
Тема execute sql script w/o stopping after error?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Does pgadmin3 offer a way to execute sql scripts without
stopping if an error is encountered? I've got a script
which starts by dropping table (which may or may not exist)
and then rebuilds it. If I execute the script with psql
(using \i) script execution continues after errors. However
if I try to do this with the query tool of pgadmin3 it stops
after the drop table statement (if the table doesn't exist).

Thanks,

Carl B.