Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Is postmaster running during build process?

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
http://www.tdmsoft.com                         http://www.gunduz.org

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin v 1.2