Re: SUSE port (was [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 5)

От Reinhard Max
Тема Re: SUSE port (was [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 5)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon,

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 at 08:23, Simon Riggs wrote:

> Not sure what is going on here: why is SUSE not listed on the supported
> platforms list? (still)
>
> ...is it because Reinhard seems resistant

why do you think so?

> (after private conversation) to the idea of submitting a formal port
> report via HACKERS, like everybody else?

I andwered you that I will do it, but last week was a short week for
me, and this Monday I had an email from Peter Eisentraut telling me
that he will add the SUSE ports to the list, so I didn't see a need to
send a report in addition.

cuReinhard