Re: fix schema ownership for database owner on first

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: fix schema ownership for database owner on first
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
>> Ok, so I guess I can use regressionuser[123], regression[123] as names in
>> the validation. Writing tests cases is not fun, so I tried to put some fun
>> by using these characters.
>
> I don't really think it's necessary for the regression tests to test
> this functionality.

Hummm... an interesting view, indeed. It fits neither my experience of
programming nor my experience of computer security;-)

It taught me that anything which is not tested does not work or will not
work later on because someone will break some assumption.

On the other hand, I understand that heavy test on "make check" are not
necessary. So maybe some "make big_check" or the like?

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr