Re: BUG #1161: User permissions are kept, even if user is

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: BUG #1161: User permissions are kept, even if user is
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I just want the system to remove the 102, since it is of no use.

I understood that.

> As I said, I haven't thought about it in-depth, but keeping the permissio=
ns
> with the numeric user is a bad idea.

It is only a bad idea if the same numerical user id is reused. If not,=20
this is not really a problem. It is not beautiful, but it does not harm.

>> So it looks much simpler to fix the real issue by avoiding the userid to
>> be reused. The dandling permission cost is low.
>
> Would this keep the old permissions on the objects?

Yes, but no user would take it, so that would not be a security issue.

> Something like select relname from pg_class where relacl similar to=20
> '[0-9]+=3D' would be sufficient.

Yep. Not with this very regexpr (think of user "tp01"), but something
like that could work, indeed.

--=20
Fabien COELHO _ http://www.cri.ensmp.fr/~coelho _ Fabien.Coelho@ensmp.fr
    CRI-ENSMP, 35, rue Saint-Honor=E9, 77305 Fontainebleau cedex, France
    phone: (+33|0) 1 64 69 {voice: 48 52, fax: 47 09, standard: 47 08}
        ________  All opinions expressed here are mine  _________

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1161: User permissions are kept, even if user is
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1161: User permissions are kept, even if user is