Re: ERROR: nodeRead: did not find '}' [x2]

От Andrei Ivanov
Тема Re: ERROR: nodeRead: did not find '}' [x2]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've reinstalled postgres, but the same errors happen.
I've tried connection to more databases, but the error show everytime.

psql -U shadow dc
Password:
ERROR:  nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

dc=> \dt
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block
dc=>

???

This is the log from when the forced system shutdown happened:

LOG:  pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  fast shutdown request
LOG:  shutting down
LOG:  database system is shut down
LOG:  database system was shut down at 2003-11-06 23:21:03 EET
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/7CDAC94
LOG:  redo record is at 0/7CDAC94; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction id: 115743; next oid: 205535
LOG:  database system is ready
LOG:  database system was interrupted at 2003-11-06 23:21:05 EET
LOG:  checkpoint record is at 0/7CDAC94
LOG:  redo record is at 0/7CDAC94; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown TRUE
LOG:  next transaction id: 115743; next oid: 205535
LOG:  database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
progress
LOG:  ReadRecord: record with zero length at 0/7CDACD4
LOG:  redo is not required