Re: Planning aggregates which require sorted or distinct

От Gavin Sherry
Тема Re: Planning aggregates which require sorted or distinct
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, Gregory Stark wrote:

> However for RANGE UNBOUNDED PRECEDING we can apply a different plan. Keep the
> state variable for each window aggregate around for the entire time. For each
> record apply the state transition function then apply the FINAL function to
> generate the result for that record but keep the state variable as it was for
> the next record.

Yes, I made reference to this case else where in the email (or was it a
different email in the thread?).

Thanks,

Gavin

От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: Planning aggregates which require sorted or distinct
Сообщение: Re: Planning aggregates which require sorted or distinct