Re: insert performance for win32

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: insert performance for win32
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> > Both win32 send/recv have pgwin32_poll_signals() in them.
> > This is glorified WaitForSingleObjectEx on global
> > pgwin32_signal_event.  This is probably part of the problem.
> > Can we work some of the same magic you put into check
> > interrupts macro?
> >

> Uh, we already do that, don't we?
> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/port/win32/
> socket.c?rev=1.10
> has:

Yeah, we did this. I am thinking of just use simple mechanism of the win32
sockets, which could not pick up signals, but I would like to see if there
is any difference -- do you think there is any point to try this?

Regards,
Qingqing

Сообщение: Re: insert performance for win32
Сообщение: Re: insert performance for win32