Re: unixODBC vs postgeSQL driver on RHEL4?

От Greg Martin
Тема Re: unixODBC vs postgeSQL driver on RHEL4?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Rainer,
        I used the standard /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf provided
with the RHEL4/CentOS4 RPM's... the only non-commented line is:

local  all    all             ident   sameuser

I must confess I don't fully understand the entries here, but I didn't touch
them and the comments say this gives everyone local access.  Also since
the unixODBC driver works it seems like pg_hba.conf can't be the problem...

Another possibility I don't understand at all is that this is some byproduct
of Security Enhanced Linux (SEL) preventing the 2nd driver from running...
anybody know enough to comment on this?

Greg Martin
gamartin@shout.net