Re: broken configure, broken makefile?

От Gavin Sherry
Тема Re: broken configure, broken makefile?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Robert Treat wrote:

> running vanilla configure, i see the following toward the end, and my makefile
> is incomplete as well:

Old problem.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-ports/2003-04/msg00015.php.

> I couldnt seem to find a conftest.s1 file nor the sed command being called,
> can someone point me in the right direction?
>
> oh... this is compiling 7.0.3 on slackware 10.1, lmk if you need more info.

And this is the reason why it is old. You're asking for pain if you're
using 7.0.3 and this is just the start.

Gavin

От: ITAGAKI Takahiro
Сообщение: Re: Remove xmin and cmin from frozen tuples
От: ITAGAKI Takahiro
Сообщение: Re: Remove xmin and cmin from frozen tuples