Re: ERROR: bogus varno: 1 with 8.1beta and postgis 1.0.3

От Gavin Sherry
Тема Re: ERROR: bogus varno: 1 with 8.1beta and postgis 1.0.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com wrote:

> With psql 8.1beta1 I get a pretty cryptic error message "ERROR: bogus varno: 1"
> occasionally when I try to mix postgis (GIST-based) conditions with normal
> conditions.  The statements where this happen are totally reroducable.

Thanks for detailed report. However, others beat you to it. Tom fixed the
problem on the weekend.

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/optimizer/plan/setrefs.c.diff?r1=1.111&r2=1.112

Gavin

От: Satoshi Nagayasu
Сообщение: Re: Pre-allocated free space for row updating (like PCTFREE)
Сообщение: Re: Pre-allocated free space for row