Re: VACUUM/t_ctid bug (was Re: GiST concurrency commited)

От Gavin Sherry
Тема Re: VACUUM/t_ctid bug (was Re: GiST concurrency commited)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005, Tom Lane wrote:

> I have committed changes that I believe fix this problem:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2005-08/msg00213.php
> But it needs more testing.  Would you update to CVS tip and see if you
> still see the failure?

I've written some quick scripts. One just vacuums constantly (999 vacuums
to 1 vacuum full) while three other scripts three randomly insert
into, update and delete from 3 tables. There's a mix of small and large
transactions. The tables have a single int column. It is set up to run 3
million transactions across the 3 scripts.

I will try and jump onto one of the larger OSDL machines to test as well.

Gavin