Re: font size

От Gavin Sherry
Тема Re: font size
Дата
Re: font size  (Michael Glaesemann <grzm@myrealbox.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Argh. Please, can we not. I just don't see the point of the survey.

> 2) The sub headings (H2 iirc) are made either darker, or a more
> prominent color than the current grey.

Sure. I go for darker colour.

> 3) After a couple of weeks or so, if the users request it we increase
> the default font size a little. I think somewhere between the current
> small and large sizes.

I think we leave the font as it is. I run at a high screen resolution. The
font *would* be a problem if we didn't have the text size toggle on top of
all pages. More over, since it remembers your preference, there shouldn't
be a problem. The only change I can think of is a toggle to reduce the
size. I think Michael requested this.

Gavin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: