Re: ErrorContextCallback

От Gavin Sherry
Тема Re: ErrorContextCallback
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Laszlo Hornyak wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Sorry if I post this mail to the wrong list, I checked each by it's
> theme and this seems to be the best.
> I have a strange problem with an errorcontextcallback:
> Given the following code fragment:
>                 mycallback->previous = error_context_stack;
>                 elog(DEBUG1,"1");
>                 mycallback->callback = plpgj_ErrorContextCallback;
>                 elog(DEBUG1,"2");
>                 mycallback->arg = "hello world!";
>                 elog(DEBUG1,"3");
>                 error_context_stack = mycallback;

Its only at the lijne above that you're updating error_context_stack.

>                 elog(DEBUG1,"4");

Every call to elog() (errfinish), calls the callbacks registered in
error_context_stack, if my memory serves me correctly.

It might not be relevant to the problem you're solving, but have you
looked at Tom's try/catch code in HEAD?

Gavin