Re: Lexing with different charsets

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: Lexing with different charsets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > I cannot see where I could use such a feature.
>
> Applications usually generate queries.

Sure.

> So you can do things like
>
> printf ("SELECT * FROM foo WHERE field1 = _latin1'%s';", my_latin1_data);

Hmmm... I guess the following was too complicated. You need a library
for conversion. You need to take care of conversions.

printf("SELECT * FROM foo WHERE field1 = '%s'",      latin1_to_database_encoding(...));

Well, so this is a great new useful feature indeed, that will help improve
the lexer code a lot;-)

Good luck,

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr

Сообщение: Re: Lexing with different charsets
Сообщение: Re: Lexing with different charsets