Re: cache in plpgsql

От ivan
Тема Re: cache in plpgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
may be postgres can use same way like triggers working,
and when relation is droping ( what is equal to delete from pg_class)
there could be something like trigger after .. which can
waiting for CREATE or DROP command, and then clean-up cache,
(for each backend).
This could be for example same message, not just trigger
(i said trigger only to show scheme of acction)

ehheh this idea is also wrong ?