Re: Release.sgml markup

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Release.sgml markup
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Rod Taylor writes:

> Attached is the new file based on itemizedlists blocks, and simplelist
> blocks for the names.

I tried to apply this patch modulo the reservations I expressed, but it's
impossible to sort out those parts.  Apparently you used some automatic
search and replace, because I find simplelist elements where they don't
belong (anything in parentheses?).  Also, I don't want to start using
<section> in some places if we don't have an overall plan for that move.
Personally, I'm find with sticking to sect1.  Even "DocBook: The
Definitive Guide" uses that in its source.  And I know that it makes work
on the stylesheets much easier.

Do you happen to have intermediate versions of the patch lying around that
contain only the change to itemizedlist?

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net