Re: Release.sgml markup

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Release.sgml markup
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Rod Taylor writes:

> Attached is the new file based on itemizedlists blocks, and simplelist
> blocks for the names.
>
> Simplelist was used with the intent that stylesheets would dictate
> surrounding brackets at some point in the future.

I don't understand that.  The names are quite obviously not lists, and I
don't see what stylesheets providing the brackets will gain us, except
breaking the semantics of simplelist.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

От: Kenji Sugita
Сообщение: Re: Eliminate information_schema from oid2name listing
Сообщение: Re: Eliminate information_schema from oid2name listing