Re: pgsql inserts problem

От Tarhon-Onu Victor
Тема Re: pgsql inserts problem
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> Did you check the error status for the records that weren't entered?
>
> My first guess is that you have some bad data you are trying to insert.

    Of course, I checked the error status for every insert, there is
no error. It seems like in my case the postgres server cannot handle so
much inserts per second some of the lines are not being parsed and data
inserted into the database.
    I don't know where can be the problem: in the DBD::Pg Perl DBI
driver or my postgresql server settings are not optimal.

--
Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company, unless