Re: Weird behaviour on Solaris: recv() returns ENOENT

От David F. Skoll
Тема Re: Weird behaviour on Solaris: recv() returns ENOENT
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Forest Wilkinson wrote:

> I'm having a similar problem, but instead of ENOENT I'm getting what
> appears to be ECONNREFUSED.

> What could be going on here?  David, did you ever resolve your
> problem?

I didn't exactly resolve the problem, but we fixed it to my
satisfaction.  The problem appeared when the customer was using PHP
with PostgreSQL in the multi-threaded iPlanet server.  It went away
when he switched to the single-threaded Apache.

Since we only "officially" support our product under Apache, I considered
the problem solved.

--
David.