Re: Looking for PERL documentation (fwd)

От Andrew Perrin
Тема Re: Looking for PERL documentation (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You should read Bunce & Descartes' _Programming the Perl DBI_ which will
give you everything you need to get started. The relevant module is at
http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/DBD/DBD-Pg-1.22.tar.gz

Cheers,
Andy

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu