Re: Question: script to start DB on server reboot

От Aurangzeb M. Agha
Тема Re: Question: script to start DB on server reboot
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Scott --

I'm running on Red Hat 7.2.  I'll have a look at the scripts you've
mentioned, but the prob is that since this is a "virtual server", I don't
have root privileges.  Your assessment is correct.

Thanks for the permissions info on the DB server.

    Rgs,
    Zeb