Re: client conx problems, 7.3.2

От Randy Cone
Тема Re: client conx problems, 7.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> Randy Cone <cone@hpl.umces.edu> writes:
> > I'm getting this on large inserts when connecting via perl's DBD::Pg using

[...]

> You sure you are on 7.3.2 --- at both ends?  This looks like the problem
> allegedly fixed by this patch:

[...]

>     Nathan Mueller
>
> which is in 7.3.2 but not earlier releases.
>
> I dunno anything about SSL, so if it is still broken I can't help
> ... but you could try Nathan Mueller ...

Tom,

Yes, just checked client and server versions!

Thanks for your quick reply!  Actually, the aforementioned problem was
much worse in 7.3.1, and I thought is was fixed in the current version.
However, after about 200,000 insertions what seems to be the same problem
shows up again.

What's particularly irksome is that this happens even when no SSL is
supposed to be used at all, i.e. simple tcp/ip host based client connect.

RC

Сообщение: Re: client conx problems, 7.3.2
Сообщение: Re: client conx problems, 7.3.2