Writing apps for ORDBMS

От Aurangzeb M. Agha
Тема Writing apps for ORDBMS
Дата
Re: Writing apps for ORDBMS  (elein <elein@sbcglobal.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Is there a white-paper or something out there on how to write apps which
take advantage of the object-relational features of ORDBMS's?

I'm using PostgreSQL right now, but I'm using it as a relational DB,
meaning that I'm not taking advantage of, to my knowledge, any of the
object capabilities of the DB.

I've looked at techdocs but not found anything to my liking.

    Thx,
    Aurangzeb

--
Aurangzeb M. Agha    | Email : aagha@bigfoot.com
                     | Home  : +3 010 8959.558
34 Nafsika St.       | Direct: +3 010 8995.875
Voula 16673          | Mobile: TBD
Greece               | e-Fax : 978 246.0770
                     | PGP id: 0x68B3A763

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little

                    - Benjamin Franklin

От: Adam Witney
Сообщение: Re: readline configure error again
От: Manfred Koizar
Сообщение: Re: Altering a table - positioning new columns