Re: PostgreSQL on Windows

От Aurangzeb M. Agha
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OK -- I see what you mean.

Yes, you're right.   This can be a prob.  In fact, I have the same issue
with my biz-dev folks tha need to install our app on their laptops.
Having to go through cygwin and install PostgreSQL is something they they
can't grasp.

    Rgs,
    Aurangzeb

--
Aurangzeb M. Agha    | Email : aagha@bigfoot.com
                     | Home  : +3 010 8959.558
34 Nafsika St.       | Direct: +3 010 8995.875
Voula 16673          | Mobile: TBD
Greece               | e-Fax : 978 246.0770
                     | PGP id: 0x68B3A763

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little

                    - Benjamin Franklin

От: Jean-Christian Imbeault
Сообщение: How to ALTER COLUMN to set a constraint of not null?
От: "Julian Scarfe"
Сообщение: Vacuum verbose output?