Re PostgreSQL on Windows

От Aurangzeb M. Agha
Тема Re PostgreSQL on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmm, I don't have a problem with it.  I'm still on 7.2.8 (planning to
upgrade soon), but I use PostgreSQL on my Win box (cygwin distribution)
for development, and then have it running on my Linux staging and live
servers.

I find that it works flawlessly.

I just do a:

    pg_dump -d dbname > dbfile.sql

And then use the dbfile.sql to load my DB on the Linux boxes (or vice
versa, that works fine too) and I'm good to go.

    Aurangzeb