Re: src/bin/scripts seems a bit of a misnomer now

От Jon Jensen
Тема Re: src/bin/scripts seems a bit of a misnomer now
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> Does anyone care about contrib/reindexdb anymore?

I would've found it handy, but didn't know about it and wrote my own in
Perl. Inside a transaction it drops the index then rebuilds it using what
it gets from pg_get_indexdef(), and it looks at the index files on disk
before and after to show disk space saved (or grown) per index and total.
I run it weekly in cron.

Is something like that of use to anyone else?

Jon