Segmentation fault inside libpq with PHP

От David F. Skoll
Тема Segmentation fault inside libpq with PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I am using PostgreSQL in conjunction with PHP, and I get a
segmentation fault inside libpq.  I believe the problem lies with PHP,
but the PHP developers dispute that, hence I'm reporting it here.  For
details, please see http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=20927

Example code to reproduce the bug is at
http://www.roaringpenguin.com/segfault.tar.bz2

Unfortunately, I was not able to come up with a short bit of code
which duplicates the problem, hence the tarball.  Sorry!

Regards,

David.

Roaring Penguin Software Inc. | http://www.roaringpenguin.com
GPG fingerprint: C523 771C 3710 0F54 B2D2 4B0D C6EF 6991 34AB 95BA
GPG public key:  http://www.roaringpenguin.com/dskoll-key-2002.txt ID: 34AB95BA