Re: fix of some issues with multi-line query editing

От Sergey E. Koposov
Тема Re: fix of some issues with multi-line query editing
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Sergey E. Koposov wrote:
> > Bruce have NOT applied MY patch, which really contained the fixes of the
> > described problems... So, I'm waiting for it...
>
> Uh, what patch?  I don't have any additional patch for this?  Can you
> resend it or give the subject line.

The patch from here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-03/msg00058.php

(from exactly This thread: [fix of some issues with multi-line query editing])
              ^^^^

Regards,
    Sergey

Sergey E. Koposov
Max Planck Institute for Astronomy
Web: http://lnfm1.sai.msu.ru/~math
E-mail: math@sai.msu.ru

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_freespacemap question