Re: Reg : Exception in Postgresql with Java

От Achilleus Mantzios
Тема Re: Reg : Exception in Postgresql with Java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
O smitha έγραψε στις Nov 23, 2005 :

>  I use the Databse Postgresql with Java Platform. My Program( Java Program) get executed by creating a postgres user.
The query get executed and it is affected in the Database.  But my Java Program throws a Exception "No results were
returnedby the query ".  Why this exception is coming? Should I load some other Driver for this?. Please tell the
solution.

>  smitha

In such cases it is more convinient to present your code also.
However it seems that you try to executeQuery() whereas you should
executeUpdate() or execute(SQL).

-Achilleus

От: smitha
Сообщение: Reg : Exception in Postgresql with Java
От: smitha
Сообщение: Reg : Exception ( Postgresql with Java -JDBC)