Tab-completion feature ?

От Sergey E. Koposov
Тема Tab-completion feature ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi All,

I observed an a bit strange behaviour of the Tab-completion in postgres
8.0.1

I have the following command

leda=# ALTER TABLE any_table RENAME TO

After the "TO" there is one space and the cursor is after that space
I press tab and I get

leda=# ALTER TABLE any_table RENAME TO TO

I understand that this is a bit stupid and not very useful example, but
still this is probably not an expected behaviour.

With Best Regards,     Sergey

PS In Postgres 7.4.6 there is no such problem.

Sergey E. Koposov
Max-Planck Institute for Astronomy (Germany)
Internet: math@sai.msu.ru, http://lnfm1.sai.msu.su/~math/