Re: Strange RETURN NEXT behaviour in Postgres 8.0

От Sergey E. Koposov
Тема Re: Strange RETURN NEXT behaviour in Postgres 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Tom Lane wrote:

> Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> writes:
> > I seem to remember some subtle problems with dropped columns and plpgsql
> > functions - could be one of those still left.
>
> It looks like the code that handles returning a RECORD variable doesn't
> cope with dropped columns in the function result rowtype.
>
> (If you instead declare rec as usno%rowtype, you get a different set
> of misbehaviors after adding/dropping columns, so that code path isn't
> perfect either :-()

Finally I want to clarify, that after copying my "usno" table into another,
the problems have disappeared.

So I had experienced just exacty the bug with dropped columns.

So, is there a chance that this bug will be fixed in some 8.X postgres ?

Sergey

Сообщение: Re: win32 performance - fsync question
Сообщение: Re: win32 performance - fsync question