Re: Slow PL/pgSQL 8.0.RC5 (7.4.6. 3times faster)

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Slow PL/pgSQL 8.0.RC5 (7.4.6. 3times faster)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> And?
>
> (ie, what test case are you talking about?)
>
>             regards, tom lane

This test is function for searching max factor. It is speaking only about
quality of interpret an language. I would ask why? If I need solve fast
this task I can write C function. What is reason and what can be impacts
on speed for my aplication. Iam not sure if I understand well.

Pavel Stehule

Сообщение: Re: Bug? 8.0 does not use partial index
Сообщение: Re: Bug? 8.0 does not use partial index