Re: New Event

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: New Event
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

Event approved. Thanks. Will appear in next site build.

Regards, Devrim
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:

> A new entry has been added to the events database.
>
> Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?195
>
> Submitted by: peter_e@gmx.net
> Event: LinuxTag 2004
> The PostgreSQL project will have a booth and there will be two conference presentations about PostgreSQL at LinuxTag
2004.

> Details:
>
> LinuxTag is the largest exposition and conference about Linux and free software in Europe.  (Last year there were
about19500 visitors.)  LinuxTag combines a community event and a professional exhibition and features a high-quality
gratisconference program.

> The PostgreSQL project will have a booth on the exposition floor where we will be demonstrating the latest PostgreSQL
softwareand will try to answer your questions.  Bruce Momjian and Peter Eisentraut will be presenting in the free
conferenceprogram.

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim@gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr