Re: Function call

От Dennis Bjorklund
Тема Re: Function call
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> just a question of what syntax to use.  Personally, I would be OK with
> "=>".

That's also what I'm leaning towards now. As Greg suggested, just making
=> a special case as a function parameter. And if one want's to call a
function with an expression containing a => one have to write foo((x=>23))
and not foo(x=>23). That's the current plan I have, I think it's
implementable in a not so ugly way.

If that works out the symbol is not stolen, I would just borrow it a
little when it's the top level of an expression in a function call
position.

--
/Dennis Björklund