Re: Newbie: FAQ - change root password?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Newbie: FAQ - change root password?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Fajar Priyanto writes:

> Thanks. I can now running psql in tcp mode. However, I'm really new with psql.
> I've searched the FAQ, and found nothing on how to change root password of
> psql.

There is no such thing as a root password for psql.  In the default setup,
you can connect to the database without any password, so unless you
changed something, then you don't need to worry about that until later.
(Where "later" means, when you devise an access control system for your
publically accessible database server.)

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net