Re: Changes to Contributor List

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus writes:

> If possible, for the upcoming release we'd like to get the Contributor List on
> developer.postgresql.org updated.   Can everyone please take a gander at:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/bios.php

One thing that really puzzles me is this web page:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/about/

This is sort of the same web page that we're talking about here, but it
lists the developers below the press contacts as also-rans.  What's worse,
this is the web page that people will get to if they go to if they go to
http://www.postgresql.org and click on the first link they see: "What
is...".  Don't get me wrong, press contacts and advocacy team deserve
recognition as well, but not on a page that is indirectly labelled "What
is PostgreSQL".  It makes it look like the project is run by marketing
dudes.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net