Re: Call for port reports

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Call for port reports
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Thanks, fixed.  Please retest.

I get farther, but I'm getting failures in the stats test that were
reported by earlier posters as well.  In the server log I see:

LOG:  could not bind socket for statistics collector: Can't assign
requested address

What could be the cause of this?

Also, using vendor cc I have to add the option -ieee, else it won't accept
0.0/0.0.  This was also reported for earlier releases but never put into
our source.  I intend to do that unless someone objects.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net