Re: Call for port reports

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Call for port reports
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Does -O0 override an earlier -O2?  I wonder if it is just complaining
> when it sees -O2 and is actually using -O for the compile.   We still
> need to fix that, but I am curious.

If you specify -O2 anywhere and the compile step is invoked (for example,
you're not just preprocessing or just linking), then the warning is
issued.  However, further investigation showed that the last optimization
option on the command line is the one that is actually used to perform the
optimizations.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net