Re: Oracle - PostgreSQL comparison

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Oracle - PostgreSQL comparison
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

  That is a little vague. Oracle and PostgreSQL although very
similar are also very different and serve different markets and needs.
Is there something specific you are looking for besides the fact that
PostgreSQL doesn't cost 40k?

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

Co-Founder
Command Prompt, Inc.
The wheel's spinning but the hamster's dead