Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> OK, I have applied a patch to make initdb create a COPY file with
> consistent end-of-line termination, so it passes the COPY EOL checking.

Maybe instead we can change the COPY command to read the file directly and
not via stdin?  Then we don't need the \. marker.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Сообщение: Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)
Сообщение: Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)