Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)
Дата
Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
scott.marlowe writes:

> table name too, like Bruce said.  The bothersome bit is that in pg_dump,
> it says the line, relative to just this part of the copy command, so you
> don't even know which table is giving the error.

I don't see the problem.  Can't you identify the failing command by the
line number that psql gives you?

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

От: "scott.marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)
Сообщение: Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)