Re: Error message cleanup

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Error message cleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera writes:

> Are you going to change "relation" to "table"?  In most cases that is
> the intended meaning.  ISTM in some other cases it refers to anything
> that can appear in pg_class, but I'm not 100% sure.

There are a few cases where it was obvious that only a table could be
meant, but I didn't look really hard to find such places.  I think there
would be some merit to resolving the fuzziness surrounding the term
"relation" before issuing messages to the user, but I'm unsure from which
end to attack it.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net